Posted by pozlife on August 12, 2008
hivsymptoms.org, a comprehensive HIV information site. Providing HIV symptoms information is the main focus of this site but there is a lot more information here on HIV and AIDS.
Please note that the only way to make sure whether you have HIV or AIDS is HIV testing for HIV infection. Please don’t rely on HIV symptoms to know whether or not you are infected with HIV. There is a possibility that you don’t show any of the HIV symptoms but can still be infected with HIV/AIDS.
Please see the following links for more information on HIV symptoms:
Just to summarize, following are the main HIV symptoms:
- Rapid weight loss
- Dry cough
- Recurring fever or profuse night sweats
- Profound and unexplained fatigue
- Wollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck
- Diarrhea that lasts for more than a week
- White spots or unusual blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or in the throat
- Red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids
- Memory loss, depression, and other neurological disorders
Please read the complete AIDS Symptoms progression.